Thursday 8 March 2012

Here shows where Loralee had the I.V (in her arm)
This is Loralee's infection
Poor Loralee!
Loralee got an infection on her ankle. This poor girl had to go to the hospital and get an I.V because of this infection. She is in choir and had to skip part of the party to get an I.V. She has had this infection for over 2 WEEKS! She was taking medication for it, but it grew so she had an I.V. If it still gets bigger Loralee must stay in hospital for around 3 days having and I.V all the time. (When asleep, when eating, when brushing hair. You name it!) It just so happens that Loralee is my best friend! But Loralee is a very tough girl, she does not mind the I.V's and she is feeling much better. Also she did make it for some of the choir party!








She's feeling much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment